These are some great potty training tips right here! Pretty soon their business won’t be your business…
1. Use Cheerios to improve your son’s aim.
2. To stop your kid from freaking out when a public toilet flushes, put a Post-It over the sensor.
3. If your little one likes to unwind the entire roll of toilet paper, put it in backward (with the end facing the wall) — it’ll make it harder for them.
4. A “you shall not pass” sign can also serve as a good visual aid.
5. If they do end up flushing too much paper and the toilet clogs, drizzle in a bit of Dawn dish soap, then slowly pour in a bucket of hot water from waist level.
6. Make a progress chart of times they’re successful, and let them put a sticker up when they do it right.
7. Get a potty training kit together before you start, with the sticker chart, juice boxes, some candy and small rewards that they’ll love, their big kid underwear, and a potty training movie.
8. This ingenious time saver for bed-wetting.
9. Set a “pee-pee timer” for every 30 minutes to help remind your little boy or girl to try to go.
10. There’s no shame in resorting to bribery. When your child sits on the potty on their own, start out with big rewards, like a little toy or ice cream, and gradually decrease to small awards, like M&Ms or jelly beans.
11. If you prefer not to use candy, hit up the dollar store: Try stickers, stamps, coins for their piggy bank, or a toy set with multiple pieces for the bath, and let them have one or two for every time they go one or two. Hugs and songs can work too.
12. Another incentive recommended is to let them pick out a poster they like, hang it in the bathroom, then cover up the good parts with a post-it note.
13. Sing “Wipe, seat down, flush, wash your hands” to any melody to help them remember all of the steps.
14. If they have an accident, have them help with clean up.
15. Save yourself some back strain by letting the little one wash their hands with the bathtub faucet (just make sure it’s not too hot).
16. Pantyliners can be a cheap alternative to Pull-Ups or potty training pants if they’re still having occasional accidents, or have been potty trained but are leaking once in a while.
17. For kids who are resisting wearing underwear, they’ll be extra excited to wear a pair custom-made for them with iron-on paper.
18. Stick a disposable changing pad on the car seat to avoid constant cleaning up while accidents are still happening.
19. Like everything else with parenting, don’t stress too much about it. Just remember: You’re not going to send your kid to college in diapers.
Here’s 18 very simple microwave snacks that you can cook right in a mug. They’re absolutely perfect for a quick and tasty treat you crave!
1. Coffee Cup Quiche
Get the recipe from The Saint Louis Post.
2. Instant Blueberry Muffins
Get the recipe from Spark Recipes.
3. French Toast In A Cup
No-hassle brunch for one. Find the recipe for french toast here.
4. “Baked” Oatmeal In A Mug
Find the recipe for “Baked” Oatmeal on Food and Whine.
5. Cinnamon Roll In A Cup
6. Coffee Cup Coffeecake
Find the recipe for coffee cake here.
7. Banana Bread In A Mug
Use up overripe bananas with this recipe from Pass the Sushi.
8. Mac and Cheese In A Cup
DIY Easy Mac here.
9. Meatloaf In A Mug
Yes, you can even make meatloaf. Find the recipe here.
10. Coffee Cup Chilaquiles
Find the recipe for chilaquiles in a mug here.
11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Peanut butter pie mousse, hot fudge, and whipped cream all in one cozy mug. Find the recipe here.
12. Nutella Mug Cake
O-M-G. Get the recipe from Live, Love, Pasta.
13. Cheesecake In A Mug
14. Chocolate Fudge S’mores Mug Cake
Find the recipe for s’mores in a mug here.
15. Cookie In A Mug
Top your hot cookie with ice cream and hot fudge and then serve. Get the recipe from No.2 Pencil.
16. Strawberry Mug Pie
Make this strawberry pie in a mug in the microwave or get fancy and use the oven. Get the recipe from How Sweet It Is.
17. Chocolate and Caramel Mug Cake
You can make this cake in just two minutes with the recipe from Babble.
18. Sticky Date Pudding In A Mug
Some funny reasons why husbands can’t be trusted to do ANYTHING right.
1. They should never be asked to fold fitted sheets.
2. They should never be left to take care of infants.
3. For real…
4. They should never be left alone near rivers, especially if there are children around.
5. They should never be put in charge of making the lattice for your apple pie.
6. They should never be left in charge of the house or kids.
7. They should never be asked to watch the baby.
8. They should never be given access to googly eyes.
9. They should never be left alone with feminine products.
10. They should never be in charge of pest control.
11. They should never be responsible for decorating anniversary cakes.
12. They should never be allowed to wrap the Christmas presents.
13. They should never be allowed to pump the gas.
14. They should never be left in charge of lunch for tomorrow.
15. They should never be allowed near poetry fridge magnets.
16. They should never be left in charge of the calendar.
17. They should never be in charge of cleaning the shower.
18. They should never be in charge of dressing the kids.
19. They shouldn’t be allowed to design your mutual credit card.
20. They should never be given access to label makers.
21. They should never be allowed on Pinterest.
22. They should never have a credit card in the presence of ice cream. They’ll just use it as a spoon.
23. They should never be in charge of naming new puppies.
24. They should never be told that they’re not allowed to drink beer near the new carpet.
These dogs don’t seem to realize just how big they are! But judging from their pictures, they bring their owners even BIGGER smiles! Can you imagine what it takes to feed these dogs though…WOW!
1. This dog who just wants to tan.
2. Giant George, the dog who likes to relax on the couch.
3. This dog who wants a hug.
4. This adorable dog who kind of resembles a wolf.
5. This dog trying to watch TV.
6. This dog who doesn’t like to go to the vet.
7. This dog who is definitely hogging the couch.
8. This dog who just wants to escape that rat thing on the floor.
9. This dog who you can’t hide treats from.
10. This dog who takes babysitting too seriously.
11. This dog who likes chairs.
12. This dog who could mop my entire kitchen by rolling over once.
13. This dog who thinks the sink is his water bowl.
14. This dog who just wants to be a kid.
15. This dog who doubles as a stool.
16. This guy who’s convinced he’s a lap dog.
17. This dog who just wants to cuddle.
18. This dog who’s basically a horse for Chihuahuas.
19. This dog who’s investigating something.
20. This dog who’s dreaming of bacon and bones.
21. This dog who would be a great shoulder to cry on.
There’s always someone dumber than you think out there people…Watch out!
1. Anyone who has apparently never attended a day of schooling in their lives:
2. Anyone who thinks you can use an iPad as a phone:
3. Anyone who thinks this is an option:
4. Anyone who thinks we celebrate Milk Day in January:
5. Anyone who thinks that this caption somehow makes sense:
6. Anyone who makes a mistake like this:
7. Anyone who thinks they can fool people with Photoshop like this:
8. Anyone that feels the need to pose this question:
9. Anyone who washes their car like this:
10. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea/even an idea at all:
11. Anyone that somehow thinks this is a question that needs to be asked:
12. Anyone that uses an umbrella like this:
13. Anyone who thinks this will help:
14. Anyone who has no idea how time works:
15. Anyone who travels like this:
Or like this:
16. Anyone who is this behind on abbreves:
17. Anyone who makes this tragic mistake:
18. Anyone who is unable to read their steering wheel:
19. Anyone who thinks this is a good way to get new phone numbers:
20. Anyone who thinks a tattoo like this is a good idea:
21. Anyone who thinks this happened:
22. Anyone who does this immediately after giving birth:
23. Anyone who asks a question like this:
24. Anyone who thinks a selfie tattoo is a good idea:
25. Anyone who packs a lunch like this:
26. Anyone who is unaware of how mirrors works:
27. Anyone who can mess up sitting in a chair so spectacularly:
28. Anyone who falls for this:
29. Anyone who goes to Facebook for medical advice:
30. Anyone who takes their food pics on Instagram like this:
31. Anyone who thinks that’s how “puberty” is spelled:
32. Anyone who apparently has never been in an elevator before:
33. Anyone who has a problem like this:
34. Anyone who thinks people can die from this:
35. Anyone who proposes like this:
And the entire class of 2015:
These 21 one-pot pastas look absolutely DELICIOUS! Simple enough to make, and the best part…clean up should be a breeze!
1. Spinach & Artichoke Wonderpot
2. One-Pan Enchilada Pasta
Get the recipe HERE
3. One Pot Vegan Orecchiette
4. One-Pan Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
5. Skillet Orecchiette With Sausage & Broccoli Rabe
6. One-Pot Linguine With Roasted Red Peppers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Brie
7. One-Pot Pasta Primavera
8. One-Pot Spicy Chicken Riggies
9. One-Pot Spaghetti With Ricotta, Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
10. One-Pot Bacon, Tomato & Blue Cheese Shells
11. One-Pot Vegan Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca With Chickpeas & Artichoke
12. Effortless Thai Pasta
13. One-Pot Southwest Pasta With Corn, Beans, & Peppers
14. Stove Top White Macaroni & Cheese
15. Clams With Linguini, Garlic, & Tomatoes
16. One-Pot Chili Mac & Cheese
17. Ramen Noodles & Beef Skillet
Get the recipe HERE. This one’s pretty low brow, but hey, we all have our moments when that’s necessary!
18. Creamy Sausage & Spinach Tortellini
19. One-Pot Pasta With Chicken Sausage, Kale, and Mushrooms
20. One-Pan Chicken Alfredo
21. Creamy One-Pot Penne With Broccoli, Carrots, & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Hope you’ll try some of these great pasta recipes and let us know how they turn out. Most of all ENJOY!
Budweiser have done it again with their newest Super Bowl commercial. They definitely own the market for tugging on your heart strings! 😉
Source Via: youtube
Austin, Connor and Trevor Bartz, three brothers living in New Brighton, Minnesota, love to create snow sculptures in their front yard every winter, but these aren’t your run-of-the-mill snowmen – this year, they created a detailed 12-foot-tall sea turtle! They’ve been assembling epic snow sculptures for the past 4 years, and almost all of them have gone viral after they’ve shared them with their followers on Facebook. Be sure to check them out!
Source Via: boredpanda.com
32 Feelings All Women Will Remember:
Most women should be able to remember what it was like when they first encountered some of these life events. For some of us, these feelings hit pretty hard EVERY damn month too!
1. The really weird FOMO when all your friends get their periods first and you aren’t yet aware that it is an evil monthly catastrophe.
2. The intense sense of dread the first time you got your period.
Is that a lot?! Is it supposed to look like this!? It’s in my UNDERWEAR.
3. And the utter horror of having one or more people say to you immediately after, “You’re becoming a woman!”
PARTICULARLY if it’s your father.
4. Cramps. Terrible, unfair cramps.
5. The distress of trying to figure out how to use a tampon for the first time.
And every time, really.
6. The unintentional rivalry when someone else has boobs before you do.
7. Then you get exactly what you wanted, and you’re equal parts horrified and transfixed every time you see them.
8. The frustration of realizing that sports bras are actually more supportive than regular bras.
Sports bras are like duct tape for your melons, whereas a bra is like a supportive hand that only makes them bounce more.
9. Until you run in that sports bra and realize that no fabric can REALLY hold your boobs.
10. Self-loathing whenever anyone in your family acknowledges you’ve hit puberty.
11. Exasperation when your friends got frenched or fingered or any sort of sexual experience for the first time and you didn’t.
You were basically like… DA FUCK IS THIS.
12. The indescribable joy of discovering your clitoris.
Cue “A Whole New World,” please.
13. The often misguided curiosity that comes when you first start to play with and wear makeup.
14. The shame/excitement of your first bra.
15. The first time you try to shave your legs, and you are utterly convinced that you are going to cut yourself to ribbons.
16. And the anxiety of being waxed for the first time, and realizing you may have to be waxed again and again.
17. The glorious day (much later in life) when you discover you don’t HAVE to shave anything, because it’s your body.
And sometimes it’s winter. Also, who cares?
18. Pretending to be a grown-up whenever you wear high heels. Even as a grown-up.
19. The first time you visit the gynecologist and leave feeling as if you’ve made a terrible wrong turn.
20. When you’re forced to have some kind of sex talk and realize that YOUR VAGINA may have to push out a baby someday.
21. Wondering whether or not your parents know you’re having sex yet, and if it will ever be acknowledged, even though you’re living with your S.O. now.
22. The exquisite joy of having your first mani-pedi.
And the joy that continues each time you get a new one!
23. The literal pain in the ass that is a THONG.
24. The shock of having your skirt fly up on a windy day when you’re wearing said thong.
25. The warm and fuzzy feelings each time you hang out with your girlfriends.
26. When you have a boyfriend, but aren’t really sure how exactly to “be sexy.”
27. The crushing panic of possibly being pregnant.
28. Which starts even if your period is only a day late.
And even if you haven’t had sex in months and it’s physically impossible.
29. The intense level of annoyance when you get catcalled for the first time.
30. The feeling of being patronized by a man for the first time.
31. The accomplishment of taking down one of those dipshits.
32. Being drunk with power when you realize that, as a woman, you are the most wonderful thing to ever grace this Earth.
Since the concept of “Cute” was first dreamed up some time around the invention of cats in 30 B.C., a great many cute things have happened. But these were the very cutest of all.
1. The day this orphaned kitten pushed his stepbrother around in a tiny, kitten-sized shopping cart
And the world came, shudderingly, to a halt.
2. The dual, simultaneous, equiversal kisses planted on this lucky otter by his two best friends.
3. Four legendary birthday parties for, respectively, a stoned dog, two chinchillas, an existential cat, and Ludwig the elephant.
4. The mischievous sloth who photobombed a group of tourists.
5. The day this kid and his cat decided to plot their escape together …
… and started a revolution.
6. The smiling seal who welcomed a honeymooning couple to the Galapagos.
7. And the meerkat who fell in love with a stuffed meerkat of himself.
8. The fateful day when Boo the pomeranian hid inside a pile of Boos and then fell asleep.
9. The baby elephant who spent a day at the beach and had the time of her life.
10. The letter this kid wrote to Professor Dumbledore (SPOILERS!)
11. The cute but tragic but, let’s be honest, more cute than tragic Panda Slide Accident of 2008.
12. And the inspiring act of panda altruism that suddenly made everything OK again.
13. And then also the time that this panda thing happened.
14. The people who rescued a sheep from a flood in a kayak.
15. The little girl who saved a baby lamb from a volcano in Iceland.
What is it with ovines in distress these days?
16. And the sheep who celebrated via frolicking.
17. That time when all the cats decided to imitate all the babies and totally nailed it.
18. The photobooth proposal that totally worked.
“These are the pictures from when we got engaged. I have no idea in frames one and two and am really confused in frame three (lets never make that face again!) and really surprised in frame four.”
19. And the somber Victorian photoshoot that didn’t.
20. The basset hounds who won that race where two basset hounds RACE RIGHT INTO YOUR HEART.
21. The serious cat who got photobombed by his idiot friend.
22. Let’s not forget Pickles the Etsy-modeling pug.
23. Or the pug who pushed her toy baby pugs around in a stroller. With a parasol.
And then settled down to watch a piece about herself on the local news. It goes without saying that this was a great day for big pugs, little pugs, strollers, and parasols alike. Possibly one of the greatest.
24. Or (for God’s sake) the seeing-eye pug who helps her blind pug friend get around.
The blind pug, Elly, is on the right. Her sighted pug friend Franky is always at her side to make sure she doesn’t get lost.
25. And also while we are on the “seeing-eye” topic, let’s talk just real quicklike about this seeing-eye cat who see-eyes for a labrador out of the great and glorious goodness of her heart.
26. Then there was the time we all learned what happens when you burn someone’s feelings.
The story behind this note is that the long-suffering father who received it had postponed a beach trip with his 8-year-old daughter until he could finish watching the football game.
27. And the time a possum broke into a bakery and ate so many danishes that he couldn’t leave.
28. And this bunny bathtime.
29. There was a partially paralyzed kanagaroo who became a therapy animal for an Oklahoma woman suffering from depression.
After a stroke, and a debilitating depression, and an attempted suicide, Christie Carr found new meaning volunteering at a wildlife refuge, where she met Irwin, a five-month-old kangaroo who had partially paralyzed himself after hopping into a fence.
The town of Broken Arrow unanimously voted to create an exemption to their exotic animals ordinance so that the inseparable Carr and Irwin could continue their lives together.
A puppy who fell asleep on the job.
30. IRL Russell From “Up”
31. And IRL Mufasa and Simba.
32. IRL OCELOT KITTEN!!!
33. The cutest monkey ever to walk the Earth.
34. The threatening letter to the Tooth Fairy.
35. The family portrait that went horribly, horribly wrong.
36. And the family portraits that went exactly right.
37. One awesome toy company decided to make children’s drawings into weird plush toys.
38. And four awesome cats got all dressed up in four awesome sweaters.
His name is Reginald.
39. The day Lil’ Bub was born.
40. And the unforgettable day when we first met Memebon.
41. This little girl struck a pose for her mom in Shanghai.
42. This dog comforted her sister during a thunderstorm.
43. And this dog was comforted by his person during a trip to the vet.
44. Then there was the mouse who climbed to the summit of a dandelion just because it was there.
45. The flower girl who had a lousy day at the Royal Wedding.
46. The cat who got older but didn’t grow up.
47. The dog who got older but who – what I am trying to say is that the important point of this story is that HE IS BEST FRIENDS WITH A CHEETAH.
Sorry, parallel structure fail.
48. The cat who always waits for her dog best friend to pick her up for their daily stroll.
49. The cat who thought he was a penguin.
50. And then this.
With parenting skills like this, something tells me that the children of all these parents are going to grow up to be just fine!
1. The mom who came up with the “get along shirt.”
2. These parents who know how to travel with kids.
3. Any parent that uses the same tactics on their kids and their cats.
4. These parents who are planning for the future.
5. The masterminds who came up with this trick.
6. The parent who wakes up their kids like this.
7. This dad who finally got his baby to fall asleep.
8. This dad who taught his son the classics.
9. The parent who taught their daughter to have a healthy perspective on gender roles.
10. This thoughtful father who planned ahead on Halloween.
11. This dad who has a surprise planned for his kids.
12. This parent who teamed up with the tooth fairy to get what they wanted.
13. Any parent who names their kid “Tahra Dactyl.”
14. The parent who brought blanket forts to a whole new level.
15. This dad who came up with the greatest father/baby costume ever.
16. This mom who is teaching her kids to use social media responsibly.
17. This dad who introduced his son to his hobbies.
18. This dad who just wants his kid to appreciate the great outdoors.
19. This dad who lets his kid go out dressed as Batman.
20. This dad who discovered a lifehack that makes everyone happy.
21. This dad who is equal parts embarrassing and awesome.
22. This mom who still knows how to have fun.
23. This dad who taught his son to not waste food.
Oh, gummy bears! They’re so tasty and delicious you can never eat just one. In fact most of us eat them by the handful. And with diet season in full swing, some of us may be looking at the sugar-free alternative to help ease the gummy bear cravings.
But before you hop on Amazon to make a bulk purchase of the sugar-free variety, you just might want to read the safety warnings. Or better yet, take a look at the user submitted reviews. We’ve compiled the best of the best for you right here:
Sugarless gummy bears may taste like the original, but these come with a safety warning…REVIEWS MAY CAUSE EXTREME LAUGHTER!
Safety Warning: Consumption of some sugar-free candies may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect. Individual tolerance will vary. If this is the first time you’ve tried these candies, we recommend beginning with one-fourth of a serving size or less.
Okay, now you’ve officially been warned. Proceed at your own risk!