When pictures are taken at just the right moments, it may have you questioning people’s morals. BUT…after taking a closer look, you’ll see these pictures are NOT what your mind led you to believe. None of these are bad…TRUST ME!
1. This isn’t a half-man, half-baby.
2. This isn’t a brand new species of pepper-cutting human.
3. This isn’t a girl with a floating head.
4. This isn’t a giant, poised to strike.
5. That person’s head isn’t that big.
6. This little girl isn’t the tallest baby ever.
8. That’s not a ponytail.
9. This isn’t a picture of very, very tiny bridesmaids.
10. This isn’t the world’s oldest baby.
11. Whose legs are in front?
12. That’s not a… you know.
13. This isn’t a man in a stunning dress.
14. This baby doesn’t have a giant arm.
15. This isn’t the creepiest family photo ever.
16. That hair isn’t what it looks like.
17. This isn’t the world’s most revealing Facebook picture.
18. This isn’t as dangerous as it looks.
19. This isn’t what it looks like.
20. This isn’t a tiny-headed freak of nature.
21. These aren’t the legs of a human doll.
22. That’s not her long, flowing locks.
23. This selfie isn’t what it seems.
24. This lady isn’t a ghost.
25. This isn’t a jacked little girl.
26. This isn’t a picture of a tennis player’s secret weapon.
27. That’s not a gigantic pair of lips.
28. This isn’t dad having a little too much fun during the football game.
An 18 year old student from Chicago, named Shea Glover, conducted an independent project which evidently turned into a social experiment regarding beauty.
She invited a bunch of people, some of whom she knew, some total strangers, and asked them to pose in front of her camera. As they were standing there, Glover would tell them the purpose of her project:
“I’m taking pictures of things I find beautiful,” she said…
The impact of her words had a very emotional effect on her subjects. Check out the pictures and the video below to see the effect of what one kind word can do for you.
Watch the full video below and see their reactions for yourself: