When you hear about a dog calling 911, it’s usually because their owner is having an emergency. But what would happen if a dog called 911 with its OWN idea of a crisis?
That’s the question that went through the mind of Twitter user Reverend Scott, and he’s come up with some pretty funny answers.
Twitter (h/t: distractify) | Cover image credits: Kent Mathiesen
These dogs don’t seem to realize just how big they are! But judging from their pictures, they bring their owners even BIGGER smiles! Can you im agine what it takes to feed these dogs though…WOW!
1. This dog who just wants to tan.
2. Giant George, the dog who likes to relax on the couch.
3. This dog who wants a hug.
4. This adorable dog who kind of resembles a wolf.
5. This dog trying to watch TV.
6. This dog who doesn’t like to go to the vet.
7. This dog who is definitely hogging the couch.
8. This dog who just wants to escape that rat thing on the floor.
9. This dog who you can’t hide treats from.
10. This dog who takes babysitting too seriously.
11. This dog who likes chairs.
12. This dog who could mop my entire kitchen by rolling over once.
13. This dog who thinks the sink is his water bowl.
14. This dog who just wants to be a kid.
15. This dog who doubles as a stool.
16. This guy who’s convinced he’s a lap dog.
17. This dog who just wants to cuddle.
18. This dog who’s basically a horse for Chihuahuas.
19. This dog who’s investigating something.
20. This dog who’s dreaming of bacon and bones.
21. This dog who would be a great shoulder to cry on.
Dogs have a special way of comforting, protecting, and overall…bringing happiness to their loved ones. It’s no wonder that dogs are considered “man’s BEST friend” and are my favorite people!
I hope you’ll share this with friends and family who also LOVE DOGS…Thanks!
Amazing Animals, cute dogs, dogs are awesome, dogs protect, family dog, happy dogs, loving dog, man's best friend, pets, Playful Dogs, why doges are my favorite person
Here’s 22 things you might not know about your dog that makes them even MORE awesome! Sorry, we still haven’t translated “woof” yet!
1. Got a Labrador? Think it’s the bee’s knees? You’re not alone — labs are the most popular breed in the world.
2. Dogs don’t just lap up water indiscriminately — they form the backs of their tongues into little water cups.
3. Your dog’s earliest ancestor is the Miacis, a small weasel-like creature that lived 40 million years ago. Dogs share this ancestor with wolves, raccoons, and bears.
4. If your dog’s acting up, it might be because a storm’s on the way. Dogs can hear, smell, and feel a change in the weather long before us.
6. The first sense puppies develop is touch.
7. But! They don’t really enjoy hugging. In the canine world, putting your limb over another animals signifies dominance.
9. Square-headed dogs (like Saint Bernards) can hear subsonic sounds better than dogs with narrow heads (like spaniels).
11. Dogs’ nose prints are as unique as human fingerprints, and can be used to prove identity. Good luck sticking a dog’s face in some ink without making the mother of all messes, though.
12. Your dog’s wet nose helps him detect scent by absorbing the water droplets that carry smells.
13. When dogs dig after pooing, they’re not burying anything – they’re marking their territory using scent glands in their paws.
16. Dog urine can corrode metals. In fact, several lampposts in Croatia actually collapsed because so many dogs were peeing on them.
17. Some species of Pekingese were specially bred so that they could be carried around inside a lady’s sleeve.
21. Akita Inus are the most badly behaved dogs around — owning one could even negatively affect your home insurance.
22. … And, of course, Huskies tell the worst jokes.
Much has been written about the impact adoption can have on the life of an unloved shelter pet — but words pale in comparison to seeing that unbridled joy first hand.
Here’s some funny life hacks for dogs. Remember…”Man’s best friend” deserves some helpful tips too!
These dogs are so cute you can’t help but forgive them!
(Most of these photos are courtesy of
DogShaming.com, a hilarious site you should definitely be following.)
Dogs are called man’s best friend for a reason. If only everyone could be as generous, loving, and loyal as these dogs.
Lily and Madison
Lily, a completely blind Great Dane, was living a lonely and sad life until she met Madison. Madison was her seeing-eye partner, always staying close to her side and watching out for her at all times. Bella and Bubbles
Size doesn’t matter when it comes to being best friends. Bubbles the elephant, who lives at Myrtle Beach Safari, was getting a new pool when the contractor building it decided to abandon Bella as a puppy. Bubbles took her in and the two have been inseparable ever since. Ramen Noodle
This puppy doesn’t let the fact that he has no front legs slow him down at all. His owner says he still loves to play and chase after balls, like he doesn’t even realize he’s different. This dog and her baby
After this chimpanzee’s mother died at the zoo, a zookeeper brought the baby home. His dog, who had recently had puppies, took the chimp in and raised it like her own. Bonedigger and Milo
Bonedigger, a lion who suffered from a disease that left him partially disabled, quickly bonded with a wiener dog named Milo. The two have become inseparable, proving that species doesn’t matter when it comes to friendship. Leao
After her owner died during the landslides in Rio de Janeiro in 2011, Leao sat by the grave for two consecutive days. Kasi and Mtani
A dog and a cheetah, who were raised together as babies, are still the best of friends living at Busch Gardens. Zoo employees say the two run together, play together, think of each other as siblings, and will very likely be bonded for life. This caring dog
Who adopted two orphan baby bunnies. Lucas and Juno
When 4-year-old Lucas was diagnosed with a terminal disease, his parents considered getting him a service dog. But they were told he wasn’t a good candidate for one, and service dogs typically cost around $15,000. So instead Lucas’s father adopted Juno just days before she was supposed to be euthanized. The two not only were instant best friends, but Juno also had the ability to detect when the boy was about to have seizures or when his oxygen levels were too low. This canine Romeo and Juliet pair
Nothing can keep them apart. Not color, breed, or even a fence. These best friends
Proof that dogs don’t care if you’re rich or poor, they’ll love you just the same. Hernan and Himalaya
Hernan is a toddler with Down syndrome who normally shies away from physical contact. But after Himalaya approached and nuzzled against him for a couple minutes, the boy opened up and gave her a heartwarming hug. This faithful friend
Always staying by their friends’ sides. This mother dog
Who rescued all of her puppies from a burning building and brought them to safety inside the firetruck. This heroic dog
A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.
He wrote: “I would very much like to bring my dog with me.
He is well-groomed and very well-behaved.
Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?”
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote:
“SIR: I’ve been operating this hotel for many years.
In all that time, I’ve never had a dog steal towels,sheets, blankets, silverware or pictures off the walls.
I’ve never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly.
And I’ve never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.
Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel.
And, if your dog will vouch for you, you’re welcome to stay here, too.