You might not want to skip breakfast any more with these super easy muffin tin recipes. The French Toast Cups look so delicious, I think I will try them first.
1. French Toast Cups
With a whiskey cream cheese glaze. Get the recipe.
2. Egg, Cheese & Veggie Muffins
Just about any leftover veggies you have on hand work — this version uses bell peppers and frozen peas. Get the recipe.
3. Baked Pancake Muffins
So cute, it’s almost upsetting. Get the recipe.
4. Blueberry, Yogurt & Oatmeal Muffins
5. Very Berry Muffins
6. Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
7. Mini German Pancakes
“Mini” just means you should eat more of them. Get the recipe.
8. Funfetti Breakfast Muffins
Funfetti for breakfast? I’ll take it. Get the recipe.
9. Quinoa Omelette Bites
Packed with protein. Get the recipe.
10. Granola Cups with Yogurt & Fresh Berries
Edible bowls are so underrated. Get the recipe.
11. DIY Freezer-Friendly Oatmeal Cups
Double the batch, freeze half, then just reheat and eat on busy mornings. Get the recipe.
12. Peanut Butter Cereal Cups
13. Parmesan Hash Brown Cups
Have you ever seen a finer stack in this life? You have not. Get the recipe.
14. Hash Brown Nests with Bacon and Avocado
A nest I could/would call home. Get the recipe.
15. Muffin Tin Huevos Rancheros
16. Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches
Way better than McMuffins. Get the recipe.
17. Bacon-Wrapped Egg Muffins
Breakfasts are (always) better when they’re wrapped in bacon. Get the recipe.