Phones are great, but sometimes they make us do things we might regret. Don’t hurt others with your foolishness. If you’re texting, you’re not driving.
1. Spending hours and hours trying to get the perfect selfie.
Go and live your life!
2. Using your nose/tongue to press buttons on your phone.
Do you KNOW where that screen has BEEN?!
3. Taking your phone into the bathroom stall with you.
Your text messages/Candy Crush session will STILL be there when you’re done.
4. Thinking that your phone is waterproof because it has updated software.
News flash: It has never been waterproof and never will be.
6. Pretending to be busy to avoid conversation.
Would’ve been a good plan…HAD YOU NOT BEEN UNDERGROUND WITHOUT SERVICE.
7. Sending anyone suggestive pictures of yourself.
And the internet said, “I never forget.”
8. Falling in love with Siri.
She’s only telling you what you want to hear, so…
9. Butt dialing your boss.
Be recognized for the right things.
10. Basing your happiness on how many texts you receive.
Life is about giving anyways…
11. Testing all of the “radiation” theories.
NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE.
Texting while driving.