These life hacks will definitely help simplify your life from your beauty routine, packing for vacation, to the smallest day-to-day things. What an awesome way to free up some time so you can focus on the more important things in life.
1. Use your flat iron as an… iron
Your flat iron is perfect for quick jobs or when you’re in a pinch.
2. Upgrade your old heels with fabric
There’s no reason to throw out last season’s pair when you can give them a quick and easy upgrade.
3. Avoid runs in your tights by spraying hair spray on them
4. Clear-coat your rings
Is your skin sensitive to cheap rings? Avoid turning your fingers green by applying a clear coat of polish to the inside of your rings.
5. Smart packing
via Real Simple / Thayer Allyson Gowdy
Pack your shoes in a shower cap to keep the clothes in your suitcase clean while you travel.
6. Nail polish bottles stuck?
Wrap a rubber band around the lid for extra grip.
7. Stinky jeans? Try this:
Leave your jeans in the freezer overnight. It’ll “shock” the bacteria and make your jeans smell much better, without any washing.
8. Curl your hair with a flat iron
Twist the iron rather than running it straight through your hair. The result? Fabulous, natural-looking curls!
9. Keep your buttons from falling off
Apply a coat of clear nail polish to keep your buttons from popping off.
10. Give your bobby pins an upgrade with nail polish
Say goodbye to boring brown.
11. De-fuzz your sweater with a pumice stone
A disposable razor also works to remove fuzzies and pills. Just remember to use a lint roller afterwards!
12. Dry your hair with a t-shirt instead of a towel
Rubbing hair with a towel can rough up the cuticle, causing frizz and breakage. Instead, opt for a super-soft tee.
13. Transport your bobby pins in a DIY case
This way, you won’t have to go digging to the bottom of your purse.
14. Stop your bra from showing
Sew in a bra strap clasp to your favorite shirt to avoid visible bra straps.
15. Tuck non-skinny jeans into boots
Master the art of folding and using boot socks to fit even the widest flares into boots.
16. Tame fly-aways with dryer sheets
Dryer sheets are a fantastic way to combat static hair, and they don’t leave your hair greasy either.
17. Easily add keys to your key ring
Don’t wreck your manicure, just use a staple remover to slide your new keys on your ring.
18. Ran out of shaving cream?
via about style / Stockbyte / Getty Images
Hair conditioner works just as well, and maybe even better! Baby oil also works.
19. Get rid of deodorant marks on clothes with dryer sheets
If you’re on-the-go, rubbing water on the stain also works too.
20. Keep your headphones from unraveling with DIY clips
Your purse will thank you.
21. Get the perfect French manicure with a rubber band
So easy to do, and turns out amazing!
Collage sources: 1) Muy Ingenioso 2) Bit Square 3) Lovelyish
Source Via: diply.com